Call for Abstract
- Sign-up for TOSSM/APKASS account to submit abstract.
- All abstracts submission must be done online (Abstract Submission System)
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- There are no fees to submit an abstract.
- If the abstract is accepted for podium presentation, all presenters must speak in English, and be prepared to answer questions from the audience in English.
- The TOSSM/APKASS Program Committee will make final decisions on the mode of presentation however; efforts will be made to comply with the stated preference, paper/podium or e-poster presentation.
TIMELINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
March 1, 2019
Abstract submission begins
August 31, 2020
Deadline for abstract submission
Abstract Categories: Please select relevant category with your research as follows;
- Ankle & Foot
- Basic Science And Biologic Repair
- Hip & Groin
- Knee: ACL
- Knee: Arthroplasty
- Knee: Fracture
- Knee: Meniscus
- Knee: Multiligament Injuries
- Knee: Other
- Knee: Osteotomy
- Knee: Patellofemoral
- Knee: PCL
- Shoulder: Arthroplasty
- Shoulder: Fracture
- Shoulder: Instability
- Shoulder: Other
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff
- Sports Medicine: Epidemiology And Injury Prevention
- Sports Medicine: Muscle And Tendon
- The Scientific Section’s Chairs and additional experts will review the abstracts. Each abstract will be reviewed by 2 or more different experts.
- Abstracts may be selected for Oral presentation, Poster presentation, publication only or rejection. The first author will be notified by mid of September 2020, at the email address provided during submission, about whether or not their abstract have been accepted.
- Oral Presentation: Authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation will be informed about the date and time of the session. Presentation guidelines will be made available online.
- Poster Presentation: Poster presenters will be informed about the date and time of the e-poster exhibition. Poster guidelines will be made available online.